So, I lost 30 pounds since I moved out of my EX-husbands parents house.
My doctor gave me a high five. Even though my ANA will always be positive, it's not like it used to be. My hands and feet don't swell as much. FU, autoimmune crap! I whoop your ass.
My health is so much better now that I have my asthma under control - I no longer feel so sick all of the time. I can exercise now and I DO exercise now. I still do simple yoga poses to stay flexible and now my son joins me regularly!
New asthma meds, and baby - I am a new woman.
Breathing is awesome.
I had a conversation with my ex which basically confirmed that he can not take my son full time and that I will get to have shared custody.
The last time I posted - I was a crying sobbing mess. Nothing in this world means as much to me as my son.
Then, I heard that my friend Debbie (my Chicago via Philly girl) passed away in her sleep. I can't even tell you how hard that hit me. She was timeless and kind. She was someone that no matter how long it had been since you'd talked, you'd pick up right where you left off. I adored her - our birthdays are a day apart.
Debbie - mother of Duncan, wife of Christian - I remember your wedding day. I remember the Elvis. I remember the dancing. I danced with glee when I heard Duncan was born. I cooed over his first easter pics. I loved seeing the pics of him in my son's old clothes.
Debbie...I don't know why you are gone. I didn't have the time/resources to go to your wake in Chicago or your burial in PA. But you know I loved/adored you.
Debbie died the same week I got served with discovery papers from my ex's lawyers. My soul cracked under the pressure.
I need a break from grief.
I am planning some ME ONLY small adventures very soon. Chicago in June, Georgia in July, and Philly/DC in Aug or Sep - but that one I will take G with me to see family.
I am growing out my hair. I can't fit into the majority of pants I own. I'm getting my groove back.
One thing is, I wish I had someone to share my everyday joys and sorrows with - I hope to find a good friend male or female here that will want to go on small adventures with me, too, and shares my adventurous spirit. With no awkward bullcrap. Just small adventures at little to no cost. Time is a precious commodity and if I give any of mine to you, know it is because I think you are worth it.
My best Cincinnati friend has two kids and the best sense of humor. I hope I can see her more - but I know she's busy. But she has informed me that there are flea markets i don't know about...!!!!
I will be in this new and weird city for a few more years at the very least - I have no family here. my goodness am I in the twilight zone. I will make the best of it.
All I can tell you is, it feels really good to get to know ME again, and to get my health back. A bad marriage is like a disease. Get out or die.
xo
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire