30.3.14

My very broken heart.

In 2011, my spouse filed for divorce from me. It was then that I knew for sure that he didn't love me. I had an idea-but now I knew. He dropped it but I could not leave. 
In 2012, my son was diagnosed with autism.
In 2013, I took a 10k pay cut to live in ohio where my spouse wanted to move so he could live in his parents house for free. I thought I would get caught up, too.
Autism treatment is expensive.
Our marriage was so bad -I finally left. But I cannot afford to be on my own and I know that homelessness is around the corner for me if his dad takes my son and makes me pay child support. 
I'm lost. And scared. I wonder how I get up every morning as the bill collectors calls act as my alarm clock. Then I look at my son and remember that all of the struggle is for him, my perfect little being. And I stay alive.

Aucun commentaire: