Having one right now. I have stepped away from my desk and I got a cup of coffee. I walked around and said hello to some coworkers that work in another building.
Too much going on in my life right now, and I'm taking a 15 min. break just to breathe.
My brother is in the hospital still. He's had headaches with photophobia and nausea and vomiting (as well as the other stuff that's wrong with him) for over a week. Crazy fevers, etc. my sister just informed me he's gonna have a spinal tap and maybe a liver biopsy, too. I am 14 hours away and can do nothing to help. I'm afraid if I go up there, I'm going to clobber the idiot doctors for not admitting him on the 7th when he presented with signs and symptoms of sepsis.
(he was admitted the following day after he went back to the ER, worse)
There is that, and there is the new autism diagnosis that my son, the light of my life, has. The drowning in old medical bills, the student loans eating 22% of my income, etc.
I'm not in a bad way, I'm just anxious and I needed to talk about it.
Thanks for reading.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire