So, I'm writing you from the ATL, but soon to move to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, north west of the city.
We applied to rent a house up there since our apartment rent was raised and it's just not a great place to raise a highly energetic toddler. We're too noisy and it's not a child friendly community.
New job, soon to be new place, broke and hanging on by a financial thread, and wondering how I am going to keep Graeme fed. Paul still buys food like a bachelor and does his best to remember to get things that are toddler friendly to eat. If things don't get better, I don't know what we are going to do.
Gotta nap before I head to work for night shift. I have so much on my mind, and so I suppose I will talk about it later. I'm sad I won't see Graeme until friday afternoon, because of how I work nights and sleep during the day when I have shifts back to back.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire